Best Yoga school and Yoga Teacher training Rishikesh, & Meditation free yoga classes yoga. Parmarth Niketan ashram stays price and ashram to stay in Rishikesh. Learn more About yoga and meditation in with the best guru or mentors in the ashram at Rishikesh.
Yoga in Rishikesh | meditation, training:
Yoga was developed up to 5000 years ago in India as a comprehensive system for well being on all levels: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
YOGA WAY OF LIFE/ART OF LIVING INDIA
Rishikesh is located in the north part of india in uttarakhand and it is also known as “YOGA Capital of the world”.Even though Rishikesh is a popular tourist destination with a majority of international tourists. It is one of the most spritually enchanting destinations in the world and praticising or learn meditation. The city is also a popular tourist destination for the adventure seekers.
WHY WE DO YOGA:-
Yoga is a method which makes us to feel better. Practicing the postures, breathing exercise and meditation makes you healthier in body, mind and spirit. Yoga helps to manage or control anxiety, asthma, back pain, blood pressure and other conditions or diseases.
- Improve circulation of blood.
- Lowers fat.
- Improve our thinking process.
- Free from diseases.
- Improve muscle tone, flexibility, stamina and strength.
TYPE OF YOGA:-
Yoga travelled to the west in the late 1800s and early in 1900s, and it all began with Swami Vivekananda’s speech at the 1893 Parliament of Religions in Chicago. He spoke mostly about Raja yoga which is known as the yoga of the mind, which is practiced through meditation and mental discipline. Vivekanand also speak about the Eight-Limbed Yogic Path which have been described in Yoga Sutras. These include:- yamas (restraint),niyamas (observances), asanas (postures),Pranayam (breathing techniques), pratyahara (withdrawal of senses), Dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation) and samadhi.
VARIOUS TYPES OF YOGA:-
- HATHA YOGA: This is physical and mental branch designed to prime and the body mind.
- RAJA YOGA : This branch involves a
meditation and strict adherence to a series of disciplinary steps known as the “eight limbs” of yoga.
- KARMA YOGA: This is a path of service that aim to create a future from negativity and selfishness.
- BHAKTI YOGA: This aims to establish the path of devotion, a positive way to channel emotions and cultivated acceptance and tolerance.
- JNANA YOGA:- This branch of yoga about wisdom, the path of the scholar and developing the intellect through study.
- TANTRA YOGA:- This is the pathway of ritual, ceremony, or consummation of a relationship.
DO’S AND DON’T OF YOGA:-
- Eat sentiment food.
- Regularly, a few in the morning and a few in the evening before eating(leave 20-30 minutes).
- Try to wear lose clothes.
- Use blanket and mat to make postures on yoga.
- Do not eat heavy while doing yoga, wait until 2-3 hours after large meals.
- Don’t do yoga in drafty place or under direct sunlight.
- Do not touch shower or drink water after yoga for 30 minutes of yoga. Do not do strenuous exercise after yoga.
For any type of guideline and help please like and comment on my page. Here are us to help you in any part of yoga. We provide you all facilities regarding yoga and meditation with good environment and key features.