Bike, activa, bullet riders rent in Dehradun or Doon bikes rental, gimmebyk in Uttarakhand for the purpose of traveling nearby area like Chakrataa, Mussoorie and Rishikesh etc. Some of the vehicles like activa, bullet, pulsar and many more vehicle are available for rent.
BIKES ON rENT to Dehradun AT Low Cost
Travel makes you less judgemental. It feels you of assumption and breaks a lot of myths. The more you travel the more you learn and become more confident. You may also find different kinds of people their food and their culture too.
Riding a bike has become very popular these days. People who are living in noisy busy and a crowded city they like to travel to different part of the country and if you are planning to visit north India, the queen of hills i.e Mussoorie is the best choice.People making plans and going to most part of the country. Riding had a great experience with everyone and have their own beautiful stories and memories because we only planned with our friends in our two-wheeler.
Some Basic Facts of Place:
- In Mussoorie, you find a quiet street with beautiful slope houses which are covered by forest.
- As you ride slowly you may find some Maggi points there.
- These are quite popular local people also come there.
- So, you don’t have to worry about food.
- There are so many good restaurants.
Our company is providing biking across Mussoorie and now bikers are gearing up from Delhi to Mussoorie and many other places across the country. There are separate trips for girls which are led by a professional biker because girls keep using that is it safe to travel on a bike? So, we take a new initiative so girls can also participate.
Nearby Adventure: Best Camping In Mussoorie
Activa Scooty On Rent In Mussoorie Uttarakhand
BENEFITS OF BIKE RIDING:
- Feel a nature closely
- Spend lots of time in your favorite place.
- Catch the memorable moments in Photos
- Enjoy many small places like
The ride starts about 3 km before Mussoorie along the bypass and takes you through some absolutely pristine locations like Suakholi, Buraskhanda, Dhanaulti & Kanatal. All these places are just small establishments. Riding distance for day 1 is about 60 km out of which around 25 km is going to be uphill and the rest is level and moderately downhill.
FEEL THE NATURE IN BIKE AND CYCLE WITHOUT ANY HESITATION
Any idea of traveling or vacationing in North India is incomplete if you have not kept Mussoorie that is a queen of hills in mind. Mussoorie is one among India and many other wonderful hill stations in India that offer adventurous escapes. Located in Dehradun district of Uttarakhand, it is popularly known as the Queen of Hills.
Myriad adventure traveling activities, several breathtaking and fresh landscapes, natural resources of mountains and the best of shopping spots in hill stations of India — Mussoorie has it all for the tourist and the people for traveling.
More Adventure In Mussoorie – Best Paragliding In Mussoorie Uttarakhand
Riding and traveling to explore the new place is inseparable for everyone. If you are nature lover then you are not missed to enjoy Mussoories places on bike and cycle because most of the small- small places are there, some of the places are meant for two Wheeler vehicle to enter in that area and most of the places buses and cars are stickily prohibited to enter, bikes, cycle or any two-wheeler vehicle are best options at that time to know the place in the heart of Mussoorie.
Best Bikes On Rent in Mussoorie Dehradun Uttarakhand
Location For Riding:
Day 01: Dehradun – Mussoorie-> Dhanaulti-> Kanatal-> Chamba-> Sursingdhar Lodge (Cycling – 7 hrs/ Distance- 60kms)
Day 02: Sursingdhar Lodge-> Charani-> Gaja-> Khadi (Cycling – 3-4 hrs / Distance- 40kms)
The Ride Start about 3-kilometer before Mussoorie along bypass and takes you to the best places of Mussoorie like suakholi, Kanatal, Dhanaulti. All are some small places that are connected with Mussoorie. For riding a distance for 1 day is about 60kms in which 25kms is going to be uphills and the rest of them are moderately downhill.
Mussoorie Dehradun Bike Rental
Prices Of Bike Rental In Mussoorie and Dehradun :
- Natural beauty with Sightseeing
- Bike with paper
- Luggage carrier support
- Tools are available in every vehicle
- Some spare parts which is necessary for the vehicle at the time of emergency.
- We provide 24 x 7 Mechanic service
- Backup car by car
- All types of Scooty,
- All types of Pulsar, Fz, Apache,
- All types of Bullet 350cc, Thunderbird are available for the purpose of rent.
Things To Carry
- At least two Copies of ID proof.
- Carry your DL For bike or scooter.
- Mobile Phone
- Torch for light
- Swiss Knife to cut hard things.
- Sunglasses to protect you from the sun.
- Multi-Plug for charging.
- Match Boxes or Flint or Cigarette Lighter to burn some in case you feel cold.
- A couple of candles if stay at the remote area.
- Plastic Zip Lock Bags to protect your luggage from the rain.
- Twist-ties, safety pins for emergency purpose.
- Any damage done to the motorcycle or in a cycle will be charged extra which is based on the condition of a bike or cycle.
- The responsibility of fuel will not be provided along with the motorcycle.
- Submit the security deposit (cash/card) and a valid ID (original/aadhar card/ Voted ID etc) has to the vendor before picking up the bike or bicycle.