Adventure camping in Mussoorie or near Mussoorie are available for camp stay and resorts are also available for camping, like raincoat camp, George Everest camp etc. Some camp is far away from the distance of Mussoorie heart like Dhanaulti with a luxury camp.
Camping and Adventures In Mussoorie
Uttarakhand is surrounded with the land of natural beauties and mountain, with flora-fauna in a forest. Weather of Uttarakhand is very pleasant in all season whether it is Summer, Winter, and monsoon, which give the real appearance of natural resources in the state. All districts of Uttarakhand provide the tourist to visit anywhere in Uttarakhand like Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Tehri, Nainital, Almora, Uttarkashi and many more districts to make the tour memorable.
Some of the best places to trek and travel in the Uttarakhand is Chamoli, Uttarkashi and many more districts, which deals with a high level of trekking and traveling in the mountain area which covers some part of the glacier, forest, and village that comes under trekking. So Uttarakhand is the best place for those who want to trek in mountain and forest etc., We provide you all the necessary requirement which is needed to complete the trek in Jungle.
- Uttarakhand Government gives permission to the tourist as well as the citizen to do camping also in their state, to promote the tourism in Uttarakhand.
- Here we are talking about the Place Of Mussoorie, the land of the mountain queen and the best hill station in the country, which give natural beauty at once place.
- Mussoorie not only famous for hill station it is also famous because of adventure program that is holding in this area like paragliding, Lake boat, Lakes, beautiful garden and many more.
- So Some of the famous adventures are Camping. The camping can be organized in the particular or a specified location in Mussoorie that are permitted by the government of Uttarakhand.
Important Facts You Should Know For Camping:
- Carry Torch in beg when You are going camping, it will be helpful in dark area and Night as well.
- Carry Odo mos so that the misquotes didn’t harm you.
- If your taking a medicine of doctor concern then make sure to carry the medicine always in your beg.
- Umbrella and raincoat is also an important part of camping. So that you will never ever wait for the bad weather condition.
- In this generation all of us are using Mobile, when we use the mobile continuously it’s battery would be lost in some time. To prevent Battery Lost then make sure to carry the mobile bank charger to charge your battery any time. Because If your Forest then no electricity is in a forest, so make sure to bring the chargeable mobile bank device.
- It is advice able that the climate of weather can change any time, so it is necessary to keep your jackets, sweaters and gloves etc available at that time.
- Do not through plastic or any wasteful materials in Forest.
- If your Scared of any activity during camping or any other issue then tell them the camp leader, He/She will make you encourage. So don’t panic in any situation.
- Listen to the Instruction of Camp Leader Carefully when he/she will narrating the Point.
- Don’t give the food to animals during your camping. It will be harmful to feed the animals.
- Plan your camp in a group that makes the plan boastful.
- Always wear the trekking or camping Shoes which provide the comfortable journey and useful when camping.
Visit Nearby Area for more Adventure: River Rafting In Rishikesh
Traveling means to Explore, in terms of sites and any other location from which people wants too. Every person have the same question that Nothing to do in the weekend holidays? It’s a very common complaint on weekends or In the private sector, there are rare weekend holidays. Malls are chaotic, movie tickets unavailable. What else to be done? Look a few kilometers beyond Dehradun, you will be pleasantly surprised thanks to camping in Mussoorie and outdoor adventure enthusiastic, camping is becoming popular here.
Charges and Discount are Available At the Season and Non-Seasonal holidays. Here Are Some Rates For Camping In Mussoorie:
|1||Dhanaulti, Mussoorie||2000||Free Breakfast||Deluxe|
|2||Kanatal, Mussoorie||1800||Free Breakfast||Deluxe|
|3||Chakrata,33.7 km from Mussoorie||2500||Free Breakfast||Deluxe|
|4||Chamba,34.4 km from Mussoorie||1500||Free Breakfast||Deluxe|
|5||George Everest, Mussoorie||1000||Free Breakfast||Deluxe|
There are Some Others camps in Mussoorie which are running to provide camping but in order to set the plan other, the Rates which we have shown above in the table kindly let us know to provide you the better service. If you want more then Comment it in our comment box or inbox the text/message in our facebook, twitter and whats app etc, we will inform your message in time. Follow us on our social media group we are updating our page on every alternate day or a weekend.
Mr. Vansh Rathi Has pursued his passion for travel. So, he decided to start a full-time business,
They offer camping in Mussoorie at a Very good price -Trekking, Outdoor game, Campfire, DJ night. It just started at rupee 2000 per head. Price for good meal all three time and there many more business person who is serving their service in this field to make the travel of camping easy and safe.
Don’t Miss: Best PARAGLIDING IN MUSSOORIE
While everyone has a different approach to camping they all have something in common. I will tell that our company is providing:
- Deluxe tents, camp & sleeping bag,
- There are bathing and toilet facilities.
- Food and drinks also available.
- Campfire is also organized.
- The schedule starts late Saturday and ends on Sunday after lunch.
- Smoking and drinking are restricted to our camps.
Deal with us we will provide a very good and healthy environment to all the tourist who wants camping and many other adventure activities in Mussoorie or in any part of the Uttarakhand. we are always available in social media platform and also give all the relevant information to the tourist which they want to know. Trusted sites always give the trusted answer, thanks for your time on our Website Uttarakhand Life.